Tuesday 18 December 2012

X Factor's Ella Henderson signs to Sony

CHRISTOPHER Maloney has had a night out at the panto ? as Ella Henderson picks up a contract with Sony Music.

The X Factor wannabe ? who finished third behind Jahmene Douglas and James Arthur in the X Factor ? went to see Cinderella at Liverpool's Empire Theatre last night.

He tweeted: "good morning guys, hope ur all well today. finally getting back to my old self again and it feels really good. enjoy ur day love u xx."

The crooner donned a waistcoat under a grey trench matched with blue jeans for the evening out with his family.

Earlier that day he told his fans on Twitter: "good morning guys, really hope ur well. enjoy ur day. keep warm as its very cold outside. just opened the Windows #freezing xx."

And he later added: "great meeting all you lovely people @LiverpoolEmpire tonight, your all really lovely people, hope to meet u again soon. god bless xx."

X Factor's Christopher Maloney

X Factor star ... Christopher Maloney

Mercury Press & Media

Liverpudlian singer Christopher was booed at the semi-finals of the X Factor ? but it was later revealed he won the public vote every week for the first SEVEN weeks.

Meanwhile, Ella Henderson ? whose shock exit from the ITV1 show left fans gobsmacked ? announced that she has signed a contract with Sony music.

During an appearance on RTE's The Saturday Night Show Ella, 16, told host Brendan O'Connor: "Today's the first day I can announce I'm signed with Sony.

Christopher Maloney on night out

All wrapped up ... Christopher Maloney

Mercury Press & Media

"I'm just so, so excited to go into a studio and finally do what I've always wanted.

"I have already written stuff, but I can't wait to write new stuff because I haven't written all through the period of being on that show.

"I've experienced so much and so many emotions that I never felt before."

Ella Henderson

Recording contract ... Ella Henderson signs to Sony

fameflynet.uk.com

Tulisa Contostavlos ? who mentored Ella on the talent-seeking competition ? tweeted: "So proud of my girl @Ella__Henderson for getting her record deal. Can't wait to see her take over the world! Love ya babe!!"

Ella thanked fans and tweeted: "#EllaSignedToSONY top worldwide trend! This is down to u people !!! :D x if I could cuddle every one of u I would!!"

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4703555/X-Factors-Ella-Henderson-signs-to-Sony.html

mario balotelli jenny mccarthy espn3 kevin youkilis Tropical Storm Debby legend of korra lebron james

No comments:

Post a Comment